Support> Installation Guides > How do I install Store Locator Widgets on Webydo
How do I install Store Locator Widgets on Webydo
1. Click here to get your embed code, highlight it and copy it to your clipboard.
2. Next you'll need to create a new element on your page. Choose the 'HTML Widget' under the HTML list on the left and drag and drop it onto your page. Resize / reposition it as necessary.
3. Inside the 'Insert Code' field paste the following text:
<div id="storelocatorwidget" style="width:100%;"><p>Loading <a href="https://www.storelocatorwidgets.com">Store Locator Software</a>...</p></div>
4. Click on the Pages menu and hover over the line which has the name of the page to which you added the Store Locator HTML element above. Click on the ' ' icon.
5. Inside the field paste the following text.
Replace the '*******' field with the corresponding code from your Embed code which you got from the first step. Click on Save and close the dialog.
To view the locator, click on the Publish button. At the time of writing, the widget was not visible in Preview mode.