The HTML Embed code is the piece of HTML which is added to your web page to display your store locator. You can add additional parameters to this embed code to configure certain aspects of the locator such as it's initial starting position and zoom level, to preset Filters and also to conduct an initial address search.
To add a parameter, you will need to edit the embed code on your web page. For example, to add the 'data-address' parameter, you would add the following in bold:
Store Locator loading...
- data-uid - (required) identifies your account
- data-filters - preset any of the Filters, separate multiple filters with a comma. Filters do not need to be visible for this to work.
- data-lockedfilters - this is the same as the above except the Filters are locked on. This works well if you have hidden filters that need to stay applied.
- data-categories - preset any of the Categories, separate multiple categories with a comma. Categories do not need to be visible for this to work.
- data-language - set the language to use if you have defined multiple languages
Setting the initial map position
- data-lat - latitude
- data-lng - longitude
- data-zoom - zoom level
Searching for an address at load
- data-address - search for this address
- data-droppin - set to false if you don't want to drop a user location pin after the search
- data-radius - set the search radius
- data-store - display store by name at page load